Amanda Bossingham a/k/a Amy Bouzaglo
One really has to see this woman in action to see why I consider her a real-life villainess.
You can see her on an episode of master chef Gordon Ramsey's reality TV show, Kitchen Nightmares. I'm linking Part 2 because this is where Amanda a/k/a Amy really shines. www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZhzZP…
She is a wonderful combination of arrogance, megalomania, meanness and ineptitude (with a healthy dose of bipolar personality disorder). Among the things we learn about her in this show:
- she keeps her servers' tips
- she is verbally abusive to both staff and customers
- she fires a server for asking her a question
- she calls one of the staff a 'poisonous viper' - yes, she really did!
- she adds hot peppers to a complaining customer's dish (and indicates she does this a lot)
- she has an extensive arsenal of expletives and abusive words
- she has a wonderful array of angry pouts, sarcastic looks and icy glares
- she is paranoid about any questioning or criticism
- she is a lousy cook, although she thinks everything she makes is 'amazing'
We can also gather from things that happen in the show that:
- she is a gold digging diva who married a man who would 'make her dream come true' of owning a restaurant (her husband admitted spending over $1 million to build up the restaurant, which would appear to be hemorrhaging money)
- although her husband says he is a 'gangster' he is revealed to be actually a pussy-whipped submissive who seems to be truly afraid of his blonde amazon wife.
Some other research turns up that Ms. Bossingham has had some trouble with the law!
She served four years probation in Colorado for 'theft and forgery.'
Just two months after her Colorado criminal activity, she engaged in identity theft in Arizona, using a stolen social security number to get a $15,000 loan from a bank. She was arrested in California for this crime, where she was apparently trying to do the same thing again. Ultimately, she served a year in a women's minimum security prison near Phoenix. The prison was described thusly:
"The food is ok-not good but filling. They have a salad bar at every meal - a lifesaver. There is a track and weight machines. There is a rec room where we do step aerobics. The classes they offer are great ... The women here are nice. I do not in any way feel threatened." [NOT from Amanda/Amy, but from a letter from another real inmate at the FCI-Phoenix]
Not too bad. But I daydream of seeing her in an orange jumpsuit, dwelling obsessively on all the people who let her down and plotting her revenge on them! [Although in reality, I think they just wear khaki pants and shirts.]
She apparently met her husband in Las Vegas [Hmmm. What was she doing in Las Vegas?] A short, balding, aging (wealthy) man who treats her like a princess! Did I mention he was wealthy too? Well played, Ms. Bossingham!
I can easily see her playing Purple Vixen in a movie, but she is just a little bit too actually crazy to BE Purple Vixen. I hope you enjoy the information and realize that villainesses are not just a figment of our imagination.
Oh. I forgot to mention. One of the servers referred to her as 'Cruella de Vil.' Perfect!